8/4/10

Pass The Lime Please


Husband called me on his way home from work with a proposal: I skip my Tuesday's routine of  practicing yoga, and stay home to enjoy each others company while he plays bartender and make us a fine tasting and refreshing drink he learned about while spending last weekend in New Orleans. 2 things I can't pass up: q-t with my boy and cocktails. Done deal. Meet The French Gimlet- 2 ounces Vodka + 1 ounce St-Germain+ 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice+ shaker= deliciousness. Go out and have yourself some. Perfect drink especially for the hot summer days. Cheers!
~abby
wearing bdg shirt skirt+urban renewal headband+madden boots+mossimo plain white T

2 comments:

  1. Wait'll you get a load of the Moscow Mule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks MagicMatt- can't wait to try it, sounds rough! BTW- nice pic!

    ReplyDelete