8/11/10

Parker Bean

I enrolled in a 5 day intensive vinyasa flow yoga teacher training class this fall. I find myself in constant battle, doubting whether I will be "good enough." I know to set aside the ego, yet essentially applying pressure to be good at something is putting ones ego into full force.  That is a very difficult concept to grasp and let go of. I have a number of teachers whom inspire my practice, all in their own way, which has in turn inspirired me to deepen my own practise and help inspire others. I stumbled upon this video of Parker Bean, a yoga teacher at Cleveland Yoga, Beachwood Ohio. Such strength, flexibility, and ease in and out of postures. Parker beautifully demonstrates what the mind and body are capable. So inspirational, makes ya just want to strech and twist and flow.

~abby

No comments:

Post a Comment