8/30/10

Ella'sElla'sEllEll

I think it highly important to support your local community and explore as much as you can. Often I find myself on repeat. Yet, stumbling upon a place never visited sparks curiosity and excitement. Seminole Heights (area in S. Tampa) is very artsy and free spirited. When we heard of Ella's Restaurant, filled with various artwork and sounds from local bands, we knew it'd be a gem. Food was delish, staff most friendly. Reggae band had my knees a knocking. Ah, and yes, I may be bit of a hypocrite. Finished the evening in a place anything but foreign, yet they will  forever have my support. Cheers!
~abby
wearing anthro skirt+Jeffrey Campbell clogs+urban tank&leopard belt

2 comments:

  1. Umm excuse meh, Jeffrey Campbell's pretty jelly right now! Adorbs :)

    ReplyDelete