8/26/10

Rush Hour On Two Wheels

Just like driving lost with cars following behind honking and riding your ass can make you nervous so can biking in Copenhagen. No matter what time of day, yet obviously with rush hour being the worst, the flow of bicycles is constant.  I remember husband and I rented bikes while visiting. We planned on a leisurely sightseeing day of adventure. We hadn't a clue where we were going and ended up following whoever was in front of us. The pressure too intense to slow down or make a wrong turn, or to even make any decisions for that matter. Needless to say, we got lost, burnt up, and felt defeated. I suppose if the city I currently live in had abundant biking such as see here, I would feel a lot more comfortable. I would have a destination in mind with the way of the streets embedded into memory.

~abby

No comments:

Post a Comment