12/20/10

SUPERMARKETHQ

 I'm suffering from excitement overload. Just discovered http://www.supermarkethq.com/; an e-commerce site for independent artists where you, the buyer, can purchase directly from the designer. Very similar to Etsy, just not as overwhelming and a bit easier to sift through all the goodies. Although it takes more research and deliberate searching, I'd much rather buy from local artist whose hands are responsible for the craft produced. A wonderful place to visit when buying a gift for yourself or someone else.

i find this print by shira sela, montreal, so sweet. would look lovely in my bedroom.
love her: neawear, out of Montreal. I purchased this, and a few more. so delicately made, dainty, and a lovely touch to my bare wall.

norwegian wood out of montreal ( do I sense an added urgency to visit Montreal, always heard an awesome city and seems to breed fine artists as well) a uniquely cool necklace...right up my alley. this is why you'd come to supermarkethq, for one of a kind gems and nobody else would be rockin your same style.
~abby

1 comment:

  1. Great post...where do you find time to find all this great stuff???

    ReplyDelete