9/23/10

SSMF






 A few weeks ago, my friend Erica and I went to the Sunset Music Festival. We got hooked up with free VIP tickets from work. Saweet! A portion of Sunset Blvd was closed off. There were two main stages on either end of the street with crowds of people dressed in there concert bests filling the spaces in between. There was all sorts of food trucks with yummy eats to satisfy even my gluten free concert buddy. Saw the likes of Smashing Pumpkins, Travie Mccoy (pictured above) and Slash. There was tons of bars and clubs, doors open to all SSMF ticket holders. Mostly too hot and sweaty for my enjoyment, but really cool nonetheless. 

Afterwards we went dancing in boytown with some work friends. Got my ass grabbed by some chick at a lesbian bar. When I turned around to see it wasn't Erica messing with me but some rando she got pissed that I jumped like a little girl. I mean she totally caught me off guard. 

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I'd grab your ass too

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first pic, your face is amaz...sawwweet travie's hot stuff...you guys nailed yourselves a good spot to cathc all the action..wish I were there..specially for smashing pumpkins and smashly.

    ReplyDelete