5/24/10

New Kicks





This is what being a good mom to you, my puppy boy, will get ya. Some new kicks for the summer time. Such a sweet gift from Rocco for Mother's Day. He was a bit late. The boy can get confused with his months and dates. I'm seriously considering getting him a tutor. Anyhoo.I am already obsessed with the denim shoes. I have been throwing these on with everything from skinny jeans, to shorts, to dresses.  Having a go-to shoe for the summer is a must. Totally limits the number of I-have-nothing-to-wear- freakouts, cause the shoe will make any outfit cool.
 urbn shoes
~abby


3 comments:

  1. Love seeing Rocco's face in the blog!! Where are the shoes from? They are adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, I know. I can't believe he's been out of it! Oy, such a pretty face too. Can't believe I left out where I bought the shoes..URBAN, obvi.

    ReplyDelete