1/16/11

Current yum factors

 Lightening Pant
 Osborn Ikat Oxford 
 UO Headscarf
Sparkle and Fade Crop Sweater

Its been oh so long since you've heard from this westsider. Yes I've been slack-alakin' but I'm back in the game baby! Lately I'm all about comfort. Comfort doesn't have to mean boring though. I love the look and pattern of the Lightening Pant. Yowza! So fun and comfy lookin. Throw em on with a crop sweater and some ankle booties and your in a comfy yet cool state of being. I also adore these Oxfords. Another fun pattern to throw on with your trusty skinnies. I know the turban look has been around awhile, and I wasn't so sure about it. This headscarf looks so wearable and would make that bedhead look so chic first thing in the morning. 


~Ashley

All things Urban

2 comments:

  1. you're back and sooo good! nice picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new styling in a few months:)!

    ReplyDelete