4/11/10

Vintage Dream


Polka Dots and Moonbeams 
Vintage Shop

I have worked across the street from Polka Dots and Moonbeams new and vintage shops for nearly four years. The new at times can be pretty pricey so I don't always find myself shopping it. I decided to take my chances and check out the vintage shop down the way. As I browsed through all sorts of dresses from loud flowery too much going on, to soft and airy slips, I fell upon this little number and decided to give it a whirl. This thing may have been made for me. Zippered up by myself and fits like a glove. The girl at the shop was freaking out. (in a good way) Telling me it was meant to be. I was a bit unsure at first until a younger girl shopping told me she thought I was getting married in it. Both were sure someone once did. I took this as a good sign and couldn't walk away from it. 

So once and for all this it the Rehearsal dinner choice. Now shoes on the other hand.......

~Ashley


5 comments:

  1. It was meant to be!! I love it. I love that it's vintage and one of a kind. Makes it all the more special. I think it is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you approve!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting and sharing...you NAILED IT big time!Can'y wait to see you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny? that which we seek hardest often lays right beneath our nose the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow anonymous is like the smartest person ever.

    ReplyDelete