4/27/10

No One's Gonna Love You..... More Than I Do



 I have an issue with crowds. So whenever I go to a venue, of any size, I can easily be turned off just thinking about the number of elbow jabs and armpits in my face. I'm short too, so my view is always obstructed. That wasn't the situation at the Band Of Horses Show. I saw these guys last year at the Tampa skate park. Probably one of the best shows I had ever been to. It was calm and serene. Everyone was super cool. It was raining too. I typically hate getting wet.  But not that night. I was wearing a white tee, so, I quickly bought a hideous blue hoodie, on sale, at urbn.  The rain actually made the show that much more enjoyable. There was a constant light mist, plenty of elbow room, and the air was filled with these guys and their beautiful voice. Have a listen. This is one of my favs. I'm going to see them this Thursday in Orlando.
~abby

No comments:

Post a Comment