7/6/10

WESTYLE REUNITED!

As luck would have it, our paths have been crossing almost every 2 months for the past year. Always delighted to see her face. Went to lunch in Venice then headed to Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade. So nice to shop with someone who can give reassurance if your puchase is cool or totally not worth it. I walked out empty handed. We hit up Manhattan Beach to fill our bellies with drinks and yummy din din at Rock Fish (amazing!) . A fabulously fun filled day with lots of laughter.Whenever Ash and I are together, it is very hard for us not to get silly, to the point of being obnoxious, perhaps weird. I completely get lost in the moment. All that surrounds me is a blur, with not a care in the world. That's how you know you're in good company. You can be anywhere at any time and all that matters is the smiling happy face in front of you. Cheers Girl!
I think I can speak for the both of us, outfits from urb, except, my vinatge fabulous found oxfords, and Ash's shoes..still trying to find their origin...
~abby

No comments:

Post a Comment