6/30/10

92648

First stop, Huntington Beach, California. Home to my brother and sister-in-law and soon to be baby boy. Haven't seen these 2 faces in over a year. I have missed them dearly. We didn't get all roudy and crazy. We hung out at their place, mostly on their spacious outdoor patio, lined in bamboo, my favorite. We walked the beach and hit up main street at night. Every Tuesday Main street is completely blocked off and filled with street vendors and performers. We sat outside to eat and enjoyed the action all around staring at all passerbyers. Preggers couldn't do too much and it didn't take long for her feet to swell into something God-awful. I enjoyed just being in their presence and wasting time with them. I shall return soon to meet Mr Fletcher. And I vow to not let time pass us all by and commit to more frequent visits.
~abby

No comments:

Post a Comment